sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

Street style in Krakow

Some weeks ago I had the pleasure to visit the amazing Krakow, I have to say that this city is much more than I expected and I really loved it! It's a vibrating, young and artistic city so you should go there soon if you have never been there!During my days there the guys from the Man's spirit blog catched me around Krakow's downtown and took these pics for their blog.


Hace unas semanas tuve el placer de visitar la asombrosa Cracovia y tengo que decir que esta ciudad superó con creces mis expectativas y me encantó. Es una ciudad vibrante, joven y artística asi que deberías ir pronto si aún no has estado allí.Durante mis días por Cracovia los chicos del blog Man's spirit me cazaron por el centro y me tomaron estas fotos para su blog.









Mitchell and Ness cap   Vintage t-shirt from Budapest   ACNE jeans   Vans shoes   Casio watch   Ray ban sunnies


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario